Need a way to stay connected with classmates? Looking to connect for a playdate?
If so, please take this opportunity to sign up for the King School Online Directory!
Every year we provide families a chance to stay connected and join our online directory. This year it is even more important to keep our children connected during the pandemic and the online directory is the ONLY way you can get contact information about your children’s classmates. Teachers and office staff are unable to share emails and addresses with you. If you are not in the directory, then other parents will not be able to get your contact information from the school.
Here’s what you need to do:
- Go to <https://kingschoolpto.membershiptoolkit.com/>.
- Click on the Register/Login button.
- If you already have an account with another organization that uses Membership Toolkit you can use the same email and password to login. You can then proceed to the numbered steps below.
- Select “Create Account” and fill in the name, email, and password information.
- Click “verify my email” and then check your email for a link to complete the process. The link expires in 2 hours. If you do not receive the email, check your spam or junk folders.
- Once you have verified your email address, log back in and finish the registration process.
- Complete the Parent/Family and Student Information.
- Complete the Directory/Publish Preferences
- Questions? – Please don’t hesitate to contact us at [email protected]
Thanks for your cooperation!