Check out our NEW Drop-off and Pick-up Guide!!!
These rules are in place to ensure the safety of our children and to help traffic move through the circle quickly, including the AAPS buses.
It is critical that each and every parent (or caregiver) follow these instructions.
The five key pointers are:
1. Right in, right out, go slowly – you can ONLY turn right into the drop off circle from 8:30 am – 9:00 am and 3:45 pm – 4:15 pm.
2. There is only one way to drive through the circle – obey the “do not enter sign.”
3. Children exit the car on the curb side (passenger side, or right side) ONLY. No one should ever exit on the left side of the car. This is very dangerous for the children and the drivers.
4. Pull up as far as you can – parents should drop off students close to the front doors to allow more cars to pull into the circle area.
5. Do not park and/or leave your car in the drop off circle. The drop off circle is for drop off and pick up only.
Thank you for helping keep King students safe!
For more information and maps, see the map and pdf following: