Come to the next PTO meeting on Monday, June 11 at 6:30 pm in the Media Center. Learn about activities and events in the school, meet other parents, vote on school-wide issues, and get involved! This is YOUR SCHOOL!
Child care will be provided by King Care for school aged children during the PTO meeting.
Calling all parents! The first PTO meeting is Monday, September 18th at 6:30 pm in the Multi-purpose Room. This first meeting will be a Fair/Open House so that families can get to know the PTO and what we do.
Parents and Teachers (the “P” and “T” in PTO) meet monthly to discuss important school issues. You can meet other parents and learn how the PTO supports the classrooms, field trips, and extra-curricular activities.
Child care will be provided by KingCare for school aged children during the PTO meeting.
Future PTO meetings for the year will be (all at 6:30 pm in the Media Center):
Monday, Sept 18, 2017 Tuesday, Oct 10, 2017 Monday, Nov 13, 2017 Monday, Dec 11, 2017 Monday, Jan 8, 2018 Monday, Feb 12, 2018 Monday, Mar 12, 2018 Monday, Apr 9, 2018 Monday, May 14, 2018
- Monday, Jun 11, 2018
Check out our Drop-off and Pick-up Guide!!!
Check out these fliers to ensure the safety of our children and to help traffic move through the circle quickly, including the AAPS buses.
It is critical that each and every parent (or caregiver) follow these instructions.
The five key pointers are:
1. Right in, right out, go slowly – you can ONLY turn right into the drop off circle from 8:30 am – 9:00 am and 3:45 pm – 4:15 pm.
2. There is only one way to drive through the circle – obey the “do not enter sign.”
3. Children exit the car on the curb side (passenger side, or right side) ONLY. No one should ever exit on the left side of the car. This is very dangerous for the children and the drivers.
4. Pull up as far as you can – parents should drop off students close to the front doors to allow more cars to pull into the circle area.
5. Do not park and/or leave your car in the drop off circle. The drop off circle is for drop off and pick up only.
Thank you for helping keep King students safe!
For more information and maps, see the map and pdf following: